Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scrapbook Heaven Reveal Day!

Happy New Year!  

Have you made any resolutions this year?  I know many people hate them, but I personally love resolutions--they give me something to strive for, some goals to work toward, a reminder that there is always room for improvement, and the wide open feeling of possibility that exists in our lives.

This sums up many of  my hopes for this year nicely:
original source

A new year, a new month, a new set of kits at Scrapbook Heaven.

Here are the beauties this month


And here are my creations this month
Elite:




Petite:


this handmade snowflake garland is included in the kit
I am hoping to be back later today to catch up on Days 6 & 7 of the 12 gifts of Christmas.

Wishing you a fantastic start to 2012!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!