Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reveal Time at Scrapbook Heaven!

It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for the big kit reveal over at Scrapbook Heaven.  This month I worked with the Elite Kit, though I am kicking myself in a huge way that I didn't scoop up the Petite kit as well (hope they're not all gone by the time I get to order one).  The Elite kit has so much variety in it--I was able to scrapbook about Christmas, Easter, the beach, and everything in between (what kind of kit offers that??)

So here are my LO's".  I'll let you know what I supplemented (it's hardly anything at all).
supplemented with white cardstock background
I painted the orange letters with acrylic paints in the word "color".

100% kit here folks
added vanilla cardstock; printed title

used my own kraft cardstock

again, my kraft cardstock

supplemented with vanilla cardstock
my own green cardstock background; machine stitched the pp blocks and top border


100% kit, including that yummy green rosette trim





And after all that, I still have kit leftover for quite a few more projects!

Head on over to the forum to check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous projects using both kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!