Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hats

So here's what you get when you only complete half of a challenge:
I have been scouring so many blogs lately, and have found so many wonderful challenge blogs that I am having trouble keeping track of who is what. I made a mental note of a sketch when I found it, and a few days later made a layout of my son and the hat fetish he used to have (kinda still does have it now that I think of it). Anyway, when I rechecked the post, I forgot that there was a second part to the challenge that I did not complete. Oh well, it's still a fun page and another story documented from our lives.


The title letters are stamped, cut with an Xacto, and colored with watercolored pencils. I tacked them lightly leaving some spots unadhered. A little tip I picked up from my friend Sasha Farina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!