Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet Dreams

The inspiration for this layout came from this sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. The circle and plaid strip are the actual fabric leftover from the blanket I had made for my eldest before he was born (yes, I save everything). The other blue strip doubles as the page's title. I woud like to make it stand out a bit more, and may try writing over it with an embossing pen and embossing powder.

This layout was fun to work on, and I love using fabric on my layouts. It adds texture and depth, and opens up a whole new world of possibility for patterns and colors. Look through your fabric stash and use a favorite scrap on your next layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!