Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge

I am knee-deep in production for a quickly approaching wedding (pics to come soon, I promise), but I did manage to scrounge up 10 minutes to create this card for a friend's birthday using Kristina's color challenge for the week, as well as a Splitcoast CAS (Clean & Simple) card for Monday's challenge. Loving my Big Shot these days for time-saving projects.

Colors: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Rose Red
Dies: Bird W/ Vine Sizzix, Top Note Sizzix, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stamp: Sincere Salutations
Ribbon: American Crafts

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is just so pretty, love every little datail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the ribbon and, of course, the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top note and the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Great job balancing all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love how you tied in the swiss dots with the dots on the ribbon and your stitching is flawless! Can you teach me how you do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!