Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Sheet Meander Book Class

I am so excited to be able to offer this class to a larger group than what my stUdio can hold thanks to the super generosity of my boys' karate instructor.

Date: Sun. 12/14/08
Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Place: T. Rose Karate Dojo

Learn how to create a mini album with pockets from just one sheet of paper. The book measures approximately 3 1/2” square and contains 14 pages to decorate (plus front and back covers).

Please bring a 12” trimmer with a scoring blade, adhesive, and a selection of photos and ephemera related to your chosen theme (see ideas below). An assortment of papers, embellishments and materials for binding will be included.

Cost: $10.00

These little books are a great way to document pieces of your life—make one for yourself or give it as a gift.

Ideas for your Book:

· Holiday traditions
· Gratitude Journal
· Baby Milestones
· A few of my favorite things
· Vacation Memories
· What I love about you

Note: Depending on the response, we may need tables and chairs. When you reply for the class, could you please just let us know if you have a folding table and/or chair that you might be able to bring.

Please let me know if you can make it; leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!